WELCOME TO EVERYONEIn order to make sure everyone can party along, Couleur Café pays a lot of attention to the accessibility of the festival site for the disabled.
THE STIB WILL BRING YOU TO COULEUR CAFEThe STIB will also participate by providing busses with a retractable ramp for bus lines 14 (& 15 after 8pm). More info here.
BACK HOME WITH THE COULEUR CAFÉ NIGHT BUSESAfter midnight there will be a particular area where disabled persons can catch the 8 Couleur Café night buses. This area will be located on Avenue du Port, near the entrance 86 C of Tour & Taxis. Disabled persons and their tutors have priority to step on those buses.
BY CARParking for the disabled on the festival site: Av. du Port / Havenlaan 86C, 1000 Brussels.
ON THE AREA
- Don't hesitate to request the assistance of one of our stewards. This is a free service. Our team will gladly welcome you at the festival entrance.
- Certain areas are difficult to reach and have been made more accessible by the use of hard surfaced paths and, where necessary, ramps have been installed.
- We have also installed a raised platform near the Titan and Univers stage, making it possible to view shows from a wheelchair, or where people on crutches can sit. There will also be stewards near this platform to offer assistance.
- Clean and separate toilets have been made disabled-accessible.
- Please note that the camping site does not provide special facilities for people with a handicap or visual impairment.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org